Today we are going to discuss Mazagon Dock share price target 2025 to 2035, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited which trades in NSE as MAZDOCK was previously known as Mazagon Dock Limited, it is a shipyard in Mazagaon, Mumbai. This company has been rising tremendously since its introduction in the stock market in 2020, and any investor would be interested in this company. So, today we will analyze whether this company is fundamentally strong and will follow the current form in the future or whether it was just a fluke.
Table of Contents
Mazagon Dock Share Price Target 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030 and 2035
About Mazagon Dock
Mazagon Dock is a shipbuilding company founded in 1934 that manufactures warships and submarines for our Navy, it also builds carrier and passenger ships. It is a public sector company run by the Ministry of Defence. They have made 802 vessels till now including a destroyer. It is one of the Mini Ratna I companies of our country. Shri Sanjeev Singhal is the Chairman and Managing Director of the Mazagon Dock.
Company Key Metrics
|₹ 42,895.43 Cr.
|52 Weeks High
|52 Weeks Low
Last 5 Year’s Consolidated Revenue and Profit (In Crores)
Findings from the tables
- Mazagon Dock is a mid-cap company.
- PE ratio of the company is very good compared to the standard industry PE ratio.
- PB ratio is on the higher side if we compare it to this sector.
- Mazagon Dock has touched an all-time high this year.
- It has given 147% growth in past 1 year.
- The revenue of the Mazagon Dock is growing every year which is a good sign for any investor.
- Profit is also growing and profit growth from last year is 82.91 %, which means the company is doing some good business.
The shipbuilding sector is growing in India, it is expected to reach almost $9bn by 2028. India is aiming to become a global hub of green shipbuilding by 2030. This shows that this industry is a growing field and any company working in this sector is also expected to grow. Mazagon Dock has an immense opportunity to grow.
Also Read: RVNL share price target 2025
Some of the peer companies are Cochin Shipyard, Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd., and Knowledge Marine & Engineering Works Ltd. These all companies are profit-making companies but Mazagon Dock is best-performing company among its peers. So it would be wise to invest in Mazagon Dock if you are looking to invest in the Shipbuilding sector.
Company Growth Prospect
- Mazagon Dock is almost debt-free which is a very good sign from a growth prospect.
- Mazagon Dock got a 42 million dollar order from a European client.
- They recently won a big order from ONGC.
- They already have many ongoing projects from the government.
- It is expected that they will get new projects from the government.
- Mazagon Dock showing good signs of growing exponentially in the future, so investing in this company would be a wise call.
200 Days Moving Average
200 DMA of Mazagon Dock shows it is currently overpriced but it has been the trend of 2023 for this stock, it is rising continuously. It also shows it is not overbought, so if you are looking to invest then it wouldn’t be a bad call. Remain cautious and look for an opportunity to enter this stock.
Is Mazagon Dock share good to buy?
Let me show the pros and cons of the company for better understanding.
- Mazagon Dock has reduced its debt and now it is almost debt-free.
- They are giving a healthy dividend payout each year.
- It is a public sector undertaking (PSU) company.
- POE and POCE are 28.61 % and 38.42% respectively, which is again a great sign.
- Since its introduction in 2020, the share has given more than 1000% returns and it will continue to rise.
- Stock is trading way more than its book value.
- The company has huge liability as well.
- Huge competition in the industry.
Although Mazagon Dock is an overvalued stock it has continued to perform well in the past and it is expected that it will perform well in the future too. So, Mazagon Dock is a good share to buy.
Mazagon Dock Share Price Target 2024
Mazagon Dock touched an all-time high in 2023, so it will be revolving around the same next year. Based on analysis and projects in hand it can be estimated that Mazagon Dock will trade between 2400 to 2800 in 2024.
Mazagon Dock Share Price Target 2025
Mazagon Dock revenue is increasing tremendously and if this continues in the next financial year as well then we can expect its share will rise even more. The company keeps on getting new projects from the Government of India and foreign countries including the US government and European nations, based on these analyses we can estimate that Mazagon will trade between 2750 to 3100 in 2025.
Mazagon Dock Share Price Target 2026
If Mazagon Dock follows the trend and continues to perform well then it could trade between 3035 to 3450 in 2026.
Mazagon Dock Share Price Target 2030
India is expected to become the global hub of green shipbuilding and Mazagon Dock could play a vital role in it, so if it continue to grow at this rate then we can estimate that Mazagon Dock will trade between 4550 to 5530 in 2030.
Mazagon Dock Share Price Target 2035
If you are looking for a long-term investment then Mazagon Dock is one of your best bets as this company is expected to give high returns in the future, and if everything goes right then Mazagon Dock could trade between 8000 to 9000 in 2035.
It could go beyond that as well based on the recent performance but unreasonable expectations could hurt your portfolio, so invest smartly and after doing proper research.
Mazagon Dock is a very promising company with strong fundamentals. After the above analysis, it is clear that Mazagon Dock is expected to grow in the future. If you are looking for a company in this sector then Mazagon Dock could be a wise decision to invest in.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this article is my personal opinion and it is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice. Investing involves risks, and individuals should conduct their own research or consult with a qualified financial professional before making any investment decisions. Past performance is not indicative of future results, and the content provided is subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and disclaim any liability for financial decisions made based on this content.
Is Mazagon Dock a good buy?
It is currently overvalued but not overbought, It is a good buy but expect a correction in the near future.
What is the long term target for Mazdock share?
By 2030, Mazagon Dock may trade between 4550 to 5530.
What is the dividend of MAZDOCK in 2023?
Mazagon Dock has given a dividend of Rs. 15.34 in November 2023 and Rs. 6.86 in September 2023.
Is Mazagon Dock a Government company?
Mazagon Dock is a Public Sector undertaking managed by the Ministry of Defence.
Is Mazagon dock debt free?
Mazagon Dock has reduced its debt and is now almost a debt-free company.